Friday, November 8, 2013

Fall Friday


It's a beautiful day out today...I think. I have been inside all morning working on different projects. These pics are of my view today. I have class in a jiffy so I will make this short and sweet!

Last night our youngest daughter played in her first junior high basketball game. She was great and her team came out with a victory!
Our HS football were district champs this year so we have another football game tonight. Hopefully it won't be too cold. Sunday we go to Lawrence for our niece's confirmation. It is supposed to be a lovely weekend and I hope I can get out and enjoy it!

 

3 comments:

Stacey said...

That's a beautiful view to see while you are studying. Have a great weekend.

GardenOfDaisies said...

Beautiful view! Fall is so gorgeous! Have a wonderful weekend with your family!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Lovely view!

Congrats on your daughter's win and enjoy the confirmation of your niece. A special time, indeed.

xo

Sheila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin