Thursday, November 7, 2013

What I'm Reading

I could go into a lengthy post about my summer...and fall, and everything I have been up to since my last post back in 2009, (just kidding, but only a little) but wouldn't you rather I just jump back in?

I am in Block A (blocks are just groups of classes they make you take together) of my Elememtary Ed program at K-State this semester. I think it has gone as well as expected. I really am learning a lot and cannot wait to start teaching for reals in a couple of years. I enrolled in Block B for next semester on October 28th and I found out I will get to teach a lesson in an actual classroom with real kiddos every other week! If that doesn't make it real I don't know what could.

I am getting a chance to read A LOT this semester which is one of my favorite things to do even if I don't get to choose my reading material.

Hopefully I will get to finish the second half of this book over Thanksgiving break (I get a whole week off!) that I started at the end of the summer. It is her best one yet from what I have read so far.

4 comments:

Kar said...

So nice to see that you are doing well and still plugging away at school. Keep up the good work Jemm!

Dog Trot Farm said...

Greetings Jemm, glad to read "life" is going well. I know you much have a full plate, but keep up the good work!!!

GardenOfDaisies said...

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the process and that you are getting some real classroom time. The more practice you get in a classroom, the better prepared you will be.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Welcome back! You have been missed, Jemm!

xoxoxox

Sheila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin